Special Holiday Calendars
How to Send Fabulous and Fun Cards
- How To Write A Thank You Letter
- Job Interview Thank you Letter Dos and Don'ts
- 16 Really Cool ways to Address and Envelope
- 20 Awesome Ideas for Snail Mail
- How to write a Sympathy Cards
Amy Gantt's favorite Artist Tools:
- Sketch Pad - Any paper works. I have even used napkins but paper is much easier to keep. Put your money into the Water Color Pencils.
- Pencils - any pencil that feels good to you as an artist- I prefer mechanical pencils because they do not need to be sharpened
- Faber Castell WaterColor Pencils There are many brands and levels of watercolor pencils. The Faber Castell Watercolor Pencils are my favorite. They have a nice smooth feel and blend great. It is worth spending the money for good quality pencils. Cheap watercolor pencils will be frustrating and do not blend well.
- Watercolor Paint Brushes There are so many paint brushes to choose from. Get a good starter set and then grow from there.
- Micron Pens These pens are great and are waterproof which is great when working with watercolor pencils.
- Art Eraser This is a must! The erasers on the end of a pencil should NOT be used in art. The art eraser removes the pencil marks without damaging the paper.
- Watercolor Paper I have used so many different types of paper from watercolor to cardstock to canvas papers. I believe it is a personal preference. Explore your favorite.
- Art Classes - Use your imagination, practice and enjoy the process of creating. For more tips and tricks, join me for an Art Class.