The Shoes that You wear on Your Feet - Children's Book.
The Shoes that You wear on Your Feet Children's Book is wonderfully written by: John Lee and whimsically illustrated by: Amy Gantt
The Shoes that You wear on Your Feet is a fun children's book about the different shoes that you wear on your feet and all the places those shoes take you. The main characters include a boy and girl along with their two dogs. Whether at the beach or in the rain, The Shoes that You wear on Your Feet help you get through the day.
This unique and whimsical children's book makes a special gift for children from adults who want to share the love of reading.
- Each book can be signed by the Author and Artist to make a special gift to enjoy the love of reading.
- Full color watercolor illustrations on each page
- Paperback 8 1/2 x 11 (100lb gloss cover paper), Printed in Ohio.
- The Shoes that You wear on Your Feet Children's Book is a perfect gift for children of all ages.
Make sure you check out our collection of wonderful children's books.
- A Christmas Eve Contest
- Elmer the Elf and the Magical Christmas Eve Snow
- The Best Christmas Ever - Times Six
- The Shoes that You Wear on Your Feet
- We are All Different. Isn't it Grand!
- What Cloud is My Mommy In?